In Spanish for Beginners level 2, I teach students who have taken my beginners level 1 or those with introductory level spanish and ready for more. If you know enough phrases to get by and have a basic vocabulary then this class goes to the next level. You’ll learn simple grammar and be introduced to easy-to-read cultural stories. You’ll also have more conversations with other students.
Below you’ll find the lessons I use in this class, and other material to challenge your learning. Any additional class material I use is generally uploaded a few days after class.
Just click on the link to download the lesson.
- Introducciones y repaso
- Juego de dados para repaso
- El alfabeto o abecedario
- Los cognados T:F
- Level 2 Ser y Estar – tiempo presente
- Ser o Estar (Past and future tenses) – Talking about yourself
- Regular verbs (ending in -AR, -ER, -IR)
- Oraciones (How to write sentences in Spanish)
- Irregular verbs and useful verbs to know
- El restaurante