This is what we’ll be learning in Beginner’s Level 1
- The alphabet, masculine/femenino
- Introducing and talking about yourself (your name, where you are from, what you are doing, where you are traveling).
- Numbers, colours and using these in daily situations such as: telling date and time, going shopping.
- Asking for directions (a bit more besides – where is the bathroom! )
- Food and the restaurant – Including: names of fruits and vegetables; ordering food and drinks
- Asking important questions with: how? what,?why? when? where?
- Basic grammar to help you form simple sentences,
- Commonly used verbs you need to know
- Must know phrases in emergencies, bookings and hotel/travel forms
Here are the lessons, just click on the link to download it. Lessons are generally uploaded a few days after class!
Lesson 1: Alphabet, Cognates, intro to greetings
Lesson 2: Greetings
Lesson 3: Verb to be (Verbo Ser y Estar)
L1 Lesson 7: ¿Cúanto cuesta?